Do you want to move from Simply Surviving to Truly Thriving in your marriage?
The one person you can control is yourself. This took me far too long to learn, and I caused conflict in our marriage because of it. The following questions can help you determine direction in your relationship:
- Are you looking for ways to better serve your family?
- Do you want to have a more intimate marriage relationship?
- What is your end goal?
- What are you willing to do to reach that goal?
- How do I encourage my husband without nagging?
- If he never changes, are you willing to live with him for the rest of your life?
- Are you longing for a deeper connection with your spouse?
- Are you exhausted from the cycle of miscommunication?
- In what ways do you take responsibility for your own actions in the relationship?
- Where do you find strength and encouragement?
If any or all of this resonates with you, let's talk. I would enjoy helping you take that first step into the chaos.
Whether you are just dating or have been married for decades, Questions to Connect - for Dating and Going Deeper can help you get to know your significant other better. After 37 years, we are still learning about each other!